News Feed Added

RocketFoot

Hey guys...I added a news feed from Mustang Daily so we can keep up on the latest Mustang News! It will appear in the "Other Years of Mustangs" forum daily and is posted by the Forum Bot.

Does anyone know of any other good Mustang feeds we can use? I'd like to add a vintage mustang feed also! RSS Feed posters can also help our page ranks drastically! :D

spacer.png

Oh ok cool I was wondering what the deal with all those posts were. lol

Haha, yeah...it downloaded the last several days when I added th feed. It should only be 1 or 2 topics daily. (Unless there are a lot of hot Mustang news articles going on in a particular day!)

I'

m also trying to find the feed for Mustang Monthly to add if they have one! I just emailed them!

spacer.png

that's cool you just keep making this site better.

good job

Eric

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=45]Visit My Garage[/button]

a58hgh.jpg

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!

Boy, Barry, this is really becoming a world-class Mustang forum. Proud to be a part of it!

Now I know how ForumBot posted all those stories. :D

Doc

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

Boy, Barry, this is really becoming a world-class Mustang forum. Proud to be a part of it!

Now I know how ForumBot posted all those stories. :D

Doc

Yep, LOL! Forum Bot goes out, finds the news feeds and posts them all on his own! Works pretty sweet! I just hope this feed is stable...so far, nothing posted today.

spacer.png

Soon people will be buying 71 - 73 'stangs just so they've got a good excuse to join this forum! :D

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

Soon people will be buying 71 - 73 'stangs just so they've got a good excuse to join this forum! :D

::thumb::dancebanana

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Guess Im the only one who don't like the multiple posts.

Multiple posts? What do you mean? :huh:

There is a bunch right now because the feed imports are new and had to catch up. Typically, there will only be a couple a day, maybe even none on any given day. it all depends on the news feed.

spacer.png

I'm on the fence on this one too! Too many threads kind of clutter up the site, but hopefully they will slow down as you say.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Yeah, lets give it a few days and see what happens. If it doesn't look good, we can scratch the feeds altogether. I just liked the idea of getting up to the minute news from the Mustang world. The posts will only appear in the "Other Years of Mustangs" forum. they won't be all over the board.

But like I said, lets see how it works for a few days and then put it to a vote! :D

spacer.png

Yeah, lets give it a few days and see what happens. If it doesn't look good, we can scratch the feeds altogether. I just liked the idea of getting up to the minute news from the Mustang world. The posts will only appear in the "Other Years of Mustangs" forum. they won't be all over the board.

But like I said, lets see how it works for a few days and then put it to a vote! :D

Im good with that

Sounds like a plan. When I visit the site I just click on "View New Posts" and everything pops up. Maybe I should start viewing by thread subject.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Sounds like a plan. When I visit the site I just click on "View New Posts" and everything pops up. Maybe I should start viewing by thread subject.

Once you read the new posts, click the button on the right that says "Mark Forums Read" That will get rid of all the stuff you don't want to read or see again (until a new reply is added)

spacer.png