• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

C4 transmission side kickdown lever needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempestairbrush

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Mustang fastback
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
0911141314.jpgLooking for a transmission kick down lever that bolts on the transmission for a 73 mustang with a C4. I have all other parts needed the transmission rolled over on the side and bent the rod and snapped it. thanks

I asked around a couple shops in the area and they said good luck and they don't see too many of these transmissions anymore so I figured on here was a good route to go to maybe track one down. Let me know if you find one, I appreciate it.

I will have to dig it out, and check to see if mine is good for you tomorrow. A tranny shop in your area should have a few of these for cheap.

Thanks for the info, I looked at their site and I didn't find exactly what I am looking for but found a couple others that were similar but will probably pass on even asking them for one for my car. For $80 with shipping I will go ahead and just make one or repair the one I already have.

Check Old Dominion Mustang website, then link to their eBay store. They part out damaged cores. I've seen that offered in the past.

Thanks for looking I will go ahead and try to fix the one I got, seems like they are pretty hard to come by.

Finally dug out the old C4, no kickdown lever on it so somebody already robbed it...sorry

Back