So glad I found you!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmas73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Red conv 302
1961 Studebaker Hawk
I was looking for window regulator rollers for my 73 when I found you guys.

I'm currently trying some shower door wheels I got from Hommie, if it works I'll post with picts and part #'s.

Oh yea, My name is Bryan, I live on Long Island in NY.

I currently have my Grandma's 1973 red w/blk top convertible, 302-2v with orig 50k

slowly trying to get it on the road. Wow, some parts are not easy to find.

Howdy! We love convertibles! 50K orig miles, that is sweet! Please take care of Grandma's car. It's a great way to honor her. And let's see some pics!

You have found an awesome place to find info, help, parts, advice on these old cars.

HI Bryan and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe to the best place for 71-73 Mustang owners.

Hi from long island, NY as well :D

if you need stuff, contact Don at OMS

www.ohiomustang.com

also for a local source of parts you can try

Bob over at Coram Corral

[email protected]

bob is located on long island.

Don's member id is OMS

Bob's Member id is 71steed

I also recommend Don at Ohio Mustang Supply (OMS).

Good luck and post up a few pics of G'ma's convertible.

Welcome from Oklahoma - Ray

first ....a shout out from MY VAN ....down by THA RIVER!!!

Howdy! We love convertibles! 50K orig miles, that is sweet! Please take care of Grandma's car. It's a great way to honor her. And let's see some pics!

You have found an awesome place to find info, help, parts, advice on these old cars.
second...you'll have to excuse Will e....we want pics of that nice 73 vert. Now he may want to see Grandma but we are A..ooo K with just tha car. :D well wait ..are you a young guy parents about late 30's...grandma bout 50ish...okay send'm

Last edited by a moderator:
first ....a shout out from MY VAN ....down by THA RIVER!!!

second...you'll have to excuse Will e....we want pics of that nice 73 vert. Now he may want to see Grandma but we are A..ooo K with just tha car. :D well wait ..are you a young guy parents about late 30's...grandma bout 50ish...okay send'm
Now you know why rpmcarter lives in a van by the river. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back