• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 mustang roll down quarter window conversion

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this conversion. It was fairly easy and pretty cool IMO:) I love the pillar-less look.
Out of curiosity, how much do your windows fight your weatherstripping? I did the conversion today, and found that the slightly dry weatherstripping on my '71 makes it very difficult to wind the window.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
just following up to see if there is any interest in this set up......
Yes there is interest. I am currently restoring my 71 Mach and the windows are fixed. I would like them to work, thanks for the help. Harry J.

[Hello,theyre still for sale. Send me Your address and ill get you a shipping qoute,thanks

quote=MACH 5;205453]

just following up to see if there is any interest in this set up......
Yes there is interest. I am currently restoring my 71 Mach and the windows are fixed. I would like them to work, thanks for the help. Harry J.

This was all pulled from a coupe. Everything you need here to convert your fastback quarter windows to rolldown. You'll need to reuse your fastback glass. Just unbolt your existing fastback glass and then attach them to these regulators. $200 plus shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested, Thanks -Jeff
Do you still have the the fast back quarter window roll down parts? [email protected]

Back