• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Mustang Parts Interior Exterior and Trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Modstangs

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Restomod
DSC00752.JPGDSC00750.JPGDSC00751.JPGDSC00753.JPGDSC00754.JPGDSC00755.JPGDSC00756.JPGDSC00757.JPGDSC00758.JPGDSC00759.JPGDSC00760.JPGDSC00761.JPGDSC00762.JPGhere is a bunch of left over parts from recent cars I've worked on or parted out. The carpet was acually new at one time, just got alittle dirty from being in my garage. Just needs a quick clean and its good to go. The dash pad is nice but, there are a couple minor spots(see pics). The trim is all very nice, just needs to be cleaned up. One of the driprail moldings has a small dent but,can be easily worked out with alittle bit of elbow grease. I'm not looking to get rich off this stuff, just rather try and sell it than throw it away. make offers

PM with any questions and interest in any of the parts. I accept paypal or if you want to mail a money order,etc. thats fine.

PARTS LIST: hood hinges,hood latch(71-72),taillights(black painted trim inserts),upper radiator hold downs,shocktower braces,upper shock caps,gas tank straps,battery tray(new),wiper motor,rear side marker light gasket(new),trunk torsion rods(fastback),steering column, misc. dash parts,carpet,dash pad, standard gauge cluster(52k miles),speedometer(54k miles) gas gauge, fastback windshield trim, rear glass bottom moldings,front valance side trim moldings, fastback drip rail moldings. also have complete set of fastback glass minus the windshield(not pictured).

Last edited by a moderator:
pm sent

Interested in hood hinges, shock caps, steering column small parts and maybe dash pad.

EDIT: Your inbox is full. Please PM me.

Hey guys, I just deleted my inbox messages, please resend your request, thanks! -Jeff

Are you parting out any sheet metal? I am looking for a firewall from an AC car.

[/quotesorry No metal as of now. I wish I would have known that mike, I just scraped a coupe with A/C.

>>>>>>Just checking in to see if there's any interest in these parts >>>>>>>

carpet and gauges have been sold, I've had interest in the dash pad but, nobody has paid up yet. Everything else is still on the table. send me a message if you're in need of any of these parts. make me an offer, need this stuff out of my shed.

Taillight condition: cracks or damage?

Back