hi from australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang grande
:) its great to finally find a site dedicated to the 71-73 mustang ,ive owned 4 mustangs in my life 2x 69's 1x 68 and now i own a stock standard 72 grande with a factory 351 in medium yellowgold and its the best one ive ever had it drives and handles like a dream,i imported it into australia last year and its a real survivor the original owner left it stock as a rock and i dont have the heart to change it.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard and X2 on the pics! Can't wait to see the Grande!

Good to see you here Fangstang, this is a good "home away from home" for 71-73 Aussie owners like us!

I think you need to stick a pin on the Member Map, it's getting top heavy with all the pins stuck on the northern hemisphere...

http://www.7173mustangs.com/usermap.php

Brett

(Sprint72 from MOCA forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to Australia and ::welcome::

A picture says more than a thousand words.......:whistling:

Good to see you here Fangstang, this is a good "home away from home" for 71-73 Aussie owners like us!

I think you need to stick a pin on the Member Map, it's getting top heavy with all the pins stuck on the northern hemisphere...

http://www.7173mustangs.com/usermap.php

Brett

(Sprint72 from MOCA forum)
all done mate ive attached the pin

::welcome::

-and-

:worthlesswithoutpics:

:D

[/quote1972 grande 2.jpg this is a pic of my Grande when it first hit Australia

I know you guys down there know all about cleveland engines.

welcome!
yes we have clevelands in our local fords from the 70s and 80sDSCF0144.JPGDSCF0146.JPG

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! Looks almost like my 72 coupe...vinyl roof and all (except yours is in much better condition!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back