full restoration 71 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MACH 5

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1, 351Cleveland, C6,

66 Convt Shelby Clone, 340 stroker, Cleveland Aussie heads, B & A Intake, Holley 750, AOD, Currie 3:50 rear end, Disc all around.
Hello everyone, greetings from Chicago. Just started tearing into the Mach. I have two years to finish.. My daughter wants to drive it to high school. Yellow with black accents, typical rust , will upgrade mechanicals. This site is excellent. Keep up the great posts. HJ

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. You've come to the right place. Chuck

Welcome from West Texas! :D

We love pictures here, so post up all the "Good, Bad, and Ugly," so we can help ya get started. ::thumb::

Welcome from Utah.

Welcome from Houston, Texas, this is a great site and glad you are here to bring another 71 back to life.

HEY! From Arkansas. I used to live in Norridge. Sure do miss the food up there. Super Dawg, Malnatis, Gyros and Italian beef sandwiches.

Welcome! from Coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our Member Map located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

a shout out from MY VAN.....down by THA RIVER!

Hey come by Off Topic for off the wall discussions to get to know everybody or 7173 Talk and post pics about your car... We love pic's so scoot over to 7173 Talk and post those!!!

You can look into our Build threads too and post info....but certainly post pics in 7173 TALK section. General daily life experiences come over to the "Off Topic" section

Welcome from West Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back