I'm a very bad man....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
One of my daughters friends from the swim team, his family and ours are pretty good friends. He found out I was a car guy and he has come over often for 7 years just to hang out and talk about cars. I helped encourage him to go to school to be a mechanic. He's done okay, worked for a local Ford Dealer, graduated....then gone on to work for an Oil and Gas company making pretty good money.

He comes by about every 3-6 months. Him and my daughter are about 3 years apart so there was never a thing between them. So he occasionally brings his girlfriend over. Damn she is only about 20 and part Asian and OMG!!! Friggi'n BEAUTIFUL and SEXY.... SO NOW I have to go to Catholic Mass and say a damn BUNCHA hail Mary's...and I aint even Catholic.

I need professional help! have to look the other way to keep from being a ligit CREEPER

At some point it is all we get to enjoy. I have been married 17 years and I look when I can because I am not dead yet. Mixed girls are my favorite.

Marriage and monogamy is an odd concept to get used to. It is unnatural.

Marriage and monogamy is an odd concept to get used to. It is unnatural.
LOL .... I want to agree but I'm in a self help program. I'm on the 20 step program....continue for another 20 years doing the right thing or I'll get about 20 steps :D shouldn't have taught the wife to shoot. :huh:

When my daughters entered their 20's, THANKFULLY, something changed for me, and I have become more attracted to the 40-something momma's. So going to the grocery store takes on a whole new meaning now! LOL

Back to the Mustang Babes in a Van by the River thread for you.

-Kurt
:D:D:D
and to trainey's comment. When my daughter 17, goes with me to the grocery if a woman of 40's takes too long looking our direction we call it the "care bear stare" (for those of you with children that watched that cartoon)

Boy she just fusses at me like "I" did something wrong. The wifey posted a pic on facebook when we got married 20 years and many months ago. I went to my barber today and he ask if that was my younger brother with my wife.... :(:D:D:D

told ohK smart man...give me a DISCOUNT for not having to work as hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's natural no matter who doesn't want to admit it ;)

Lucky for me as long as the wife...thinks shes interesting...I'm good to go. Take that how you will.

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you come home for dinner...and desert. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you are getting regular meals at home all this applies. Lees is more does not hold true in this case. Some women don't appear to understand what "keep his stomach full and balls empty" means.

Back