Some interior work

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6banger

Reaction score
My Car
fresh from the barn. Last inspection was 1987. Absolutely no options.
IMG_1409616464376.jpgIMG_1409616400938.jpg Well I completely gutted the interior and am making progress to get it put back together. All new carpet, seat covers, seatbelts and dash pad.

You did a nice job, do you sit taller in the car now?

Thanks, It really looks better than the pic shows, I just don't have a decent camera. I had a much harder time than I ever thought putting those seat covers on. I don't sit any higher, I used the same foam from the old seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used safety wire on the driver seat instead of hog rings and I was done in an hour. the passenger side took 4 or 5 hours of cussing to get the hog rings in the right place. I also was bleeding all over the place from the sharp edges of the seat frame. I will pull the cover on the passenger side and redo with safety wire as well because my driver seat is basically wrinkle free and the passenger is not.

I used clothes hanger wire on the inside to pull the middle into the bolsters? and did use hog rings. I did not change the foam and could not get all the wrinkles out. Maby new foam would help that, not sure tho. It took me a month working on it off and on. I found it difficult but then again it was my first time.

Back