• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

parting 3 mach 1 Make offer on parts!!!! PARTS ADDED 1/30

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
THE FRONT OF THE CAR IS GONE HAVE PART OF FIREWEALL BACK STILL

Going to start cutting up soon!! If you need sheet metal pm me

MAKE AN OFFER!!

parts list

chrome twist locks. these are the knobs and buckets they sit in on hood. original need re chrome 50

Brand new moog inner tie rods. have boxes. some oxidation and boxes r destroyed due to damp storage space 40 pair

power steering gearbox+ centerlink 100 + ship unsure of condition of steering box may need rebuild may not?

2v motorcraft carb says remanufactured in 03 on it came off a 72 mach 1 I believe 10 plus ship

interior center dash bezel out of grande deluxe ginger in color with woodgrain pretty nice shape some blemishes 20 plus ship

interior center bezel blue deluxe for ac car decent shape 20 plus ship

2v holley carb 10 plus ship

fold down rear seat. needs re dye. this is the seat folding part. blue in color. needs new carpet 100

passenger side rear bumper filler piece 20

staggered shock upper mount 60 plus shipping

9 inch backing plates 30

quarter panel side marker lights 20

73 front grill mount 10

non fold down setup

roof

rear glass

steering linkage

brand new in box tial light panel 80 PENDING

floor pans 100 brand new cj pony American made pans

Brand new trunk floor 100 PENDING

parts gone:

cowl

radius arm cross member

rear quarter windows

pretty much all interior except some trim headliner bows

73 wheels

Last edited by a moderator:
In a turn of events I sold this to a friend but he realized he's not Goin to fix it so I'm partinng it out I don't think it's worth saving. Needs floors. Quarters. Trunk rear floor work. Front frame near battery apron work. Ask with needs. Not much left but some sheet metal. Disc brake parts staggered shock mount. Good frame. Cowl is surprising intact. Post with needs. Thanks
power booster & pedal ? engine brackets for the power steering pump?

Pm me

In a turn of events I sold this to a friend but he realized he's not Goin to fix it so I'm partinng it out I don't think it's worth saving. Needs floors. Quarters. Trunk rear floor work. Front frame near battery apron work. Ask with needs. Not much left but some sheet metal. Disc brake parts staggered shock mount. Good frame. Cowl is surprising intact. Post with needs. Thanks
Does have the fold down sheet metal where trap door goes? I might be interested if you can get it out.

This is a non fold down car. Sorry

Pm sent to all!

As in the front of the fender extrnsion? That attaches to the fender? Don't have any. Sorry

up for the day! COWL AND FRONT CROSS MEMBER AS WELL AS PEDAL AND BOOSTER IS GONE.

Negative they r already gone sorry

Up for the day. Parts list added

This is a non fold down car. Sorry
How about the rear seat back support that goes from wheel housing to wheel housing and the package tray? The PO tried to make a fold down back seat version and really screwed it up. I have nothing back there and want to go back to a standard rear seat. I have a '72 sportsroof.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the whole roof doesn't go I'd cut the section

Up for the week. Plenty of parts left. A lot of good metal sections. Rockers. Frame rails roof power steering box. Shock towers etc.

Up for the week. Plenty of parts left. A lot of good metal sections. Rockers. Frame rails roof power steering box. Shock towers etc.
How about the vent out of the top of the gas tank ? Would like the retainer also.

Thanks !

Back