7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Boss 351
Guys... Found this site while I was looking at last years pics of the Natchitoches car show. I'll miss it this year due to work schedule. Was feeling sorry for myself and looking at last years event. The dark green metallic is an original Boss 351. One recoat of the correct paint about 20+ years ago. Other than that it is all original. I did remove the trim rings and hubcaps and install a set of repo Magnum 500's before last years show. We have owned the car for around 12 years. Original owner still lives in Nebraska and we chat every now and then. I have all of the original documentation. When I purchased the car I was given a 3-ring binder which has been kept up by each owner starting with the guy who ordered it from his local Ford dealer. I very seldom display it. I spend most of my time looking at all of the other classics :) This is a great site. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time check out all of the other rides........ Steve & Mary

::welcome:: from Bundaberg Australia. In case you didn't get the subtle hints we love pics here post them up when you get a chance. Glad to have you aboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Utah. Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. OK Boss/Ray & C9ZX..... we did the MCA show in Mustang, OK back in 2007. Nice show but really windy. We took the 71 Boss. Wendell.... we have plans to camp Arkansas later on in October to see the fall colors. Beautiful state. We currently own property up in Clinton. Hope to make it a vacation spot. We own 4 Mustangs. 1970 Boss 302, 1971 Boss 351, 2008 Bullitt and a grabber blue 2013 Boss 302. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. For all of those attending the Natchitoches car show this coming weekend the wx should be good. And if you are headed on down to CTC then have fun. We will miss it all this year due to work schedule. Again... thanks to everyone for the warm welcome......... steve

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Sounds like you have a very nice herd.

Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from West Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back