Jbojo visit in Tri-Cities

BOSS 351

The wife and I took a cruise to TriCities yesterday. We were able to see Bjobo's 1973 Mach I. John has gone the extra mile on this car. It is truley a masterpiece. The body work is flawless, the interier is like new. I can't wait to see the Gear Venders overdrive work. That car is truly one of the nicest I've seen.

Thank you John and Bonney for the hospitality.

I don't know about Boss....but I love the Tri-Cities. good that you guys got to meet.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

The wife and I took a cruise to TriCities yesterday. We were able to see Bjobo's 1973 Mach I. John has gone the extra mile on this car. It is truley a masterpiece. The body work is flawless, the interier is like new. I can't wait to see the Gear Venders overdrive work. That car is truly one of the nicest I've seen.

Thank you John and Bonney for the hospitality.

Wade we really enjoyed your visit. Bonnie really liked Vicky and we'll have to get together again soon. BTW, I liked your departure yesterday. That car of yours sounds really mean when you get on it.

-john

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Cool. What are the TriCities for us internationals?

It consists of the cities of Kennewick, Richland and Pasco on the Eastern side of WA. state. Area code 99352 (Richland) if you want to look it up.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Cool. What are the TriCities for us internationals?

Luke...imagine a beautiful country side filled with ugly granola fed women. (with exception of course to our resident forum member we have no idea what his wife looks like:D) but the women there are in place to help you appreciate the scenic views outside.

But Colorado has hands down the ugliest women in the US

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!