• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

{WHERE TO BUY?} Window Stabilizers and Anti-Rattle Guides

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Fastback (Factory sprint, but now a bright red Mach 1)
351c 2v(big ol cam, holley dominator intake, roller set, edelbrock 4bbl)

fmx
Attempting to solve window rattle problems.

I need the two stabilizers that go right under the felt (I think), and the nylon spacers that snug the guide plate onto the guide rail. The article calls these "anti rattles"

Here's an article describing the parts. (diagrams 1 and 2 should show what i'm talking about.

Thanks guys!!

Window mechanism[1].pdf

Attachments

• Window mechanism[1].pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:

I need the two stabilizers that go right under the felt (I think), and the nylon spacers that snug the guide plate onto the guide rail. The article calls these "anti rattles"

Here's an article describing the parts. (diagrams 1 and 2 should show what i'm talking about.

Thanks guys!!
I would have used ones

Thanks guys!!
I would have used ones
I need 1 stabilizer and the anti rattle clips.

My wife believes I need stabilizers and some sort of an anti-rattle device as well...

Did you find the stabilizers you were looking for?

Thanks guys!!

Thanks guys!!
You will have to go with used ones right now unless you are lucky and find NOS ones. I am trying to locate a used mold base to repo the upper and lower guides and the anti rattle inserts. I have someone that will run them and I can build the mold just need to keep the cost down so looking for a used mold base to show up at the salvage yard. Will be my winter project.

OMS or Carolina Mountain will be your best best here for used.

Also, Mikes Mustang in Maryland. He has a bunch of 71/73 Mustangs in his yard.

106523cbbf6a24accfefa621f53dc04b.jpg

Back