GREAT COMMERCIAL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
You'll love the end!

That's sweet, love the colors of the stang. I wonder why????
I'm no media guy but my guess is the black and white style presentation the color is a nice offset and stands out against the Chevelle color

I said what i said because to me in the video the Mustang looks to be Pewter and black just like my Mach, but that's just my opinion.
:whistling: just looking at your car I bet that is why they did that! :D

Yeah, I like it a lot. Reminds me of my wife who likes to take her shoes off and put her feet on the dashboard and leave some talcum powder residue on the dashboard cover or toe prints on the windshield. :)

Nice Chevelle by the way.

I think it's remarkable that they chose a 71/72 Mustang for the commercial. It looks like they are slowly getting somewhere.

I liked it
just cutting in where i can. Ie seen you as a tk advr and my problem is tuning an efi unit to my cleveland motor as in post cleveland motor. Got any ideas? A dyno tune guy has it already for 4 weeks and just cannot get it running right.

I liked it
just cutting in where i can. Ie seen you as a tk advr and my problem is tuning an efi unit to my cleveland motor as in post cleveland motor. Got any ideas? A dyno tune guy has it already for 4 weeks and just cannot get it running right.
Try posting in the engine driveline section I am sure someone will help out

Last edited by a moderator:
Back