Halloween Horror Mustang??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really rare Cobra Jet with an 8" rear end.

We should all put it on our watch list.

The interior is scary.
Oooh, yes i see that "rare" it's a "front wheel drive" and the trim looks white on the photo but its chrome... Ahhh

Really rare Cobra Jet with an 8" rear end.

We should all put it on our watch list.

The interior is scary.
Oooh, yes i see that "rare" it's a "front wheel drive" and the trim looks white on the photo but its chrome... Ahhh
next owner may as go all the way of either a rear wheel drive added w/a power assist from a @ battery pack like w/the new exotic cars that have high hp/2 second to 60mph and hi mpg OR a 4 wheel drive hi hp driving back roader as in a desert rat?

Incidentally, we had a 73 red convertible w/a roll bar in the past couple a years ago that sported a cleveland w/aussie heads and a mean nitrous boost out of Northern NJ. Does anyone remember his member name. Not active anymore but still on the rolls here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope he sells it, starting to make mine look a whole lot better.

I don't think there is much potential in that car. Even the shock tower braces look bent.
Perhaps all the car needs is a '01' and a rebel flag on the top. Looks like the car is bent. From jumping? I guess Cotter couldn't straighten this one out.

The only hope for this car is to become a stunt double if the Halicki estate plans a Gone in 60 Seconds sequel. The entire unibody - according to the pictures - is twisted from the front end to the back.

Honestly, the wrecked Eleanor that survives today is straighter than this car (in no part to Toby's reinforcements, but that's beside the point).

The all-white dash is an interesting idea, but terribly executed here. It looks as if someone did a Mr. Bean and painted via TNT in a paint can.

-Kurt

[ quote=cudak888' pid='200012' dateline='1413415553]

The only hope for this car is to become a stunt double if the Halicki estate plans a Gone in 60 Seconds sequel. The entire unibody - according to the pictures - is twisted from the front end to the back.

Honestly, the wrecked Eleanor that survives today is straighter than this car (in no part to Toby's reinforcements, but that's beside the point).

The all-white dash is an interesting idea, but terribly executed here. It looks as if someone did a Mr. Bean and painted via TNT in a paint can.

-Kurt

Pfft... That'll buff out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back