A shout out for kindersmach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aypsears

Reaction score
My Car
71 MUSTANG WITH 19 OPTIONS FROM THE FACTORY
Hi Aypsears here I purchased a ram air pelluim from Kindersmach about 6 weeks ago. The item was well packaged and insured. He mailed it promptly . I received the item damaged from UPS. A claim was submitted to UPS. However UPS would not honor the insurance. So Kindersmach stepped up to the plate and refunded me 135.00 of his own money to cover the damaged THAT UPS did to the ram air part. I would buy from this seller again. He was awesome to deal with. I am in CT he is Calif. Thanks a lot Aypsears

Why did UPS not pay up. I have never had to make a claim but always assumed that the insurance I buy is solid?
UPS gave us a problem concerning packaging. The item was framed in a wood box. UPS still broke the item. The packaging was solid as far as I am concerned. UPS just mishandled the item.

I had a similar thing happen with FedEx, all I got was a sorry from a supervisor, I worked it out with the E-bay seller at the time instead.

good to know you guys were able top work something out.

Shipping insurance is a fraud. They will always deny it. I've never had a bad experience with anyone here. Just one thing that makes this forum the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look at it this way: You need to make sure that the item is packaged correctly and safely, so nothing can happen to it. Their logic says that if they break it anyway, it was not packed well enough.

With that logic the customer can only lose.

I almost forgot: big kudos to Kindersmach!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back