I'm back

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
Well, it's been a long road which I still haven't quite reached the end of, but I thought I'd let everyone know that I'm alive and well. I was officially divorced August 19th and there are still some issues being hashed out which will hopefully work themselves out with some time. I went kind of MIA for a while from the site other than a few posts here & there because there was a lot going on. I am trying my best to get back on track with the tail light project, and get my life back to some new version of "normal".

Through all of the nonsense I was able to squeeze out a few small projects on my '11 after I got the engine back in. When I have a few extra minutes to upload some pics I'll update the thread here: http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-new-11-gt

I painted my wheels, had all my window tint redone including the windshield, and had some fun bringing it to a few shows including the American Muscle Show at Maple Grove Raceway where I got to meet Chip Foose and have him sign my dash :D

So, I hope to become more regular around here again in the near future because in my opinion this is still the best group of car people of any of the forums I've been on, and even though I sold my '71 I plan to stick around!

Wow - Great news. Sure miss your innovative ideas and projects -and this is coming from a purist!!!! :)

Welcome back my friend.

Ray

Welcome back, nice to have you back and good to hear the '11 is back on the road as well. Hope it's all forward gears from here on out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see ya, Brutha! Glad you're back and things have smoothed out for ya. That's freaken awesome you got to meet your hero - he seems like a decent guy on top of being an awesome artist. I've seen a few more episodes of Overhaulin' recently that have made me like him even more - not so much for some of the overdone rides he puts out, as much as how well he does in making it happen and working with the people.

Anyway - Glad to have ya back! ::thumb::

::welcome:: back Mike. I missed you man! I ended up getting a built 429 for my coupe and have some pretty good plans for her. But nothing on my car will be as cool as your tail lights!

Back