'69 'Vette for sale...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kit Sullivan

If there are any "Vette fans here, I have a beautiful all numbers-matching 1969 Stingray for sale:

350/350, 4-speed.

everything works as it should, it drives great.

Lots of new stuff, too much to list.

books for somewhere around $35-$38,000...first $27,000 takes it.

69 Corvette 002.JPG

69 corvette 256.JPG

69 corvette 262.JPG

If there are any "Vette fans here, I have a beautiful all numbers-matching 1969 Stingray for sale:

350/350, 4-speed.

everything works as it should, it drives great.

Lots of new stuff, too much to list.

books for somewhere around $35-$38,000...first $27,000 takes it.
nice and well worth it to vette lovers just saw in either new car and driver....a 80 4 door corvette done by a CORVETTES OF AMERICA - Cut and clean conversion cost 39g

Yeah, this little 350 pulls hard all the way through the range. 11.0/1 compresion and a nice Muncie 4-speed make this car an absolute BLAST to drive. I am far too big to drive it comfortably, but my wife has been hinting around she might like it as a nice sunny-day driver. So, if it doesn't sell, maybe she'll get it! She looks good in it, too!

It is a 100% numbers-matching car with all original paperwork, including the "Protect-O-Plate", so whoever gets it is getting a hell of a deal. I'm selling it for way under book.

IMAG0675.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the wife is dissapointed but I sold the Vette!

Great story, too. It is going to a guy in Virginia who works at the dealership where it was sold as new! Can you believe that?

Nice vett..."sucks you had to let it go down the road" ..My buddy had a nice little stingray, i was just a bit too tall to enjoy riding in it for long, but that car sure did hall arse. he ended up selling it too, president of a local corvette club scooped it up few years ago. paint jobs sure are spendy!! painting fiberglass is always a issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel bad for me having to let it go...I never really wanted it anyway. I was owed some money from a business deal, I took the car instead. Made a few bucks in the deal, which almost made it worth the aggravation to deal with all the stupid questions:

"Is that original paint?" Yeah, right. Does that look like 45 year old, 100,000 mile, 1969-era factory paint?

"Is it fast?"...uhh, yeah. Sure.

"Are the original catalytic converters still hooked up?"...???

"If I drive it home to Texas, how long can it sustain 100 mph without overheating?"

These are actual questions I got. Crazy.

If that were a 69 Shelby....My 76 Corvette back in Aug 78 during a divorce where her cousin was the judge on the bench, she cried when she was not able to land it in the settlement. I figured as paying for her education and getting all the household good, I turned around just days before I told her I wanted the divorce, I traded it down for a winter beater wagon for her and a 74 T-bird for me, then used the rest of the proceeds in paying the loan on some out of town property and that education for her beautician degree. To think, if I would have divorce her prior to 1/78, while still in the service, she as w/out children would have enterred divorce with the same as she did in enterring the marriage, 'nada'. Now if that was the 76 special riviera tail/bicentennial edition that was offered only to a select bunch like the military over seas and still at a factory cost....I would have just signed it over to my parents and skipped town right then.

Back