April 10, 2011 7TH Annual Spring All Ford Car And Truck Show Front Royal, Virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
I'm not a member, but the Sheandoah Valley Mustang Club does a Spring and Fall show every year. I have attended several over the last few years and there is usually a good turnout and some interesting cars. It is held on a Sunday at a Ford Dealership and the dealer also display's his Mustang New Car Inventory. The location is just off of Interstate 66 and not far from from I81. My daughter and I plan on being there with the 73 Convertible and the 04 Oxford White Mach 1. If you plan on going post up so we can meet and greet! Also a few pics below from the past shows. The club does not have a website, but here is the info from the Mustang Club of America site.

April 10, 2011

7TH Annual Spring All Ford Car And Truck Show

Front Royal, Virginia

VA - Shenandoah Valley Mustang Club presents 7TH Annual Spring All Ford Car And Truck Show, April 10, 2011 at Shenandoah Ford Dealership Lot in Front Royal, Virginia . Event hours are 9 AM - 3PM. Registration is open 9AM - 12 Noon. The registration fee is $ 15.OO. Register by April 2, 2011 at $ 15.OO. Contact Tommy at 540-662-0584 for more information.

Show open to All Fords Mustangs, Antiques, Classics, Hot Rods, Street Machines &Trucks old and new.Dash plaques to first 100 entries , participant ballot voting. Four classes top 10 in each class,Mustang 64 -93 ,Mustang 94 - 2011. All Ford car class ( other than mustang ) All truck class new &old. Must Be All Ford to Enter Also there will be Best car and Best truck trophies .Music ,Food ,Fun and Door prizes all day long. Rain date for show is Sunday April 17th 2011.

DSCF3869.jpg

DSCF3868.jpg

DSCF3835.jpg

DSCF3864.jpg

DSCF3859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The weather forcast is looking better now with the rain forcast going away. Supposed to be in the 70's. My daughter and I are taking the 73 Convertible and the 04 Oxford White Mach 1. Anyone else going to make it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back