1971 MUSTANG MACK 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, doubtful it's a Mach 1 (Capt. Obvious, here). But if that Big Block 351C runs, it might not be too far off. The body looks pretty straight and the interiors not TOO trashed, from what the pics provide. I'm diggin' the valve covers. ::thumb::

You can have the covers, i want the coffee can fuel injection conversion Fram thingy for my 351 Cobra Jet 2V4V HO with closed open chambers.

At least that's what my neighbors cousin Vinny told me it was.

Its got the big block 351 so its actuallyyy a MACH 2. Only the MACH 2's had the quadruple overhead cam with the underhead valve setup on the super-duper-mega-cobra-rocket-missle-jet bigblock 351...

Some people on craigslist have no idea..

Geez, you guys are rough! Many people refer to the Cleveland as a big-block, so he's not completely wrong. Other than that, whats the beef? Calling a sportroof a "Mack 1"?

Geez, you guys are rough! Many people refer to the Cleveland as a big-block, so he's not completely wrong. Other than that, whats the beef? Calling a sportroof a "Mack 1"?
We are info snobs here :D

Well, doubtful it's a Mach 1 (Capt. Obvious, here). But if that Big Block 351C runs, it might not be too far off. The body looks pretty straight and the interiors not TOO trashed, from what the pics provide. I'm diggin' the valve covers. ::thumb::
Found valve covers that are similar..

44site.jpg

Here is the website to buy them. I don't know if the quality would be comparable to the ones he has, but they do look nice. Just keep em clean. I am contemplating getting the 302 model of these covers. They do look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he was going for Mock One and was too ignorant to spell it properly. All in all, it does look like a decent sportsroof
You so stupit! It's Moch 1!

Disclaimer: The above post was not meant to anger, embarrass, or sadden any spelling/pronunciation-challenged, Mustang-lover on this or any other thread.

Back