Some George Carlin Wisdom.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id love to see George Carlins Balance sheet and have him explain his assets vs debts. Just a guess, I bet he's doing ok. Don't get me wrong I have no idea what his net worth is, none what so ever. But He made his money off the fact that he did his routine in the United States of America. Sorry I don't wish to upset anyone, I just get a bit tired of wealthy people in hollywood telling me how bad this country is when its this country and its freedoms that allowed them to perform and make the money they have made. Thank you to all whom have served and are serving to allow George and me the freedom to state our opinions. And I hope George makes a few more million before he's gone, he is a funny performer.

Sorry I don't wish to upset anyone, I just get a bit tired of wealthy people in hollywood telling me how bad this country is when its this country and its freedoms that allowed them to perform and make the money they have made.
It's called seizing opportunity where you find it.

If you want to get anywhere, you have to be Smokey Yunick.

-Kurt

Yes, but the nugget of truth in that rant is somewhat disturbing. A great comedian but also a great viewer of the social climate - whether it was the time of the seven dirty words that you can't say on television a long time ago or the commentary on money and power.

Think you could be right Greg. What's the difference between a hooker and a politician? well at least the hooker will look you in the eye while their f*cking you
Yeah Luke an oldie but a goodie. Also with a hooker once you hand your money over, you know exactly how long you are going to be f##ked. Unlike hookers, politicians keep on f**king us and expect us to keep paying them. They are just greedy little grubs, whose main agenda is to keep screwing over the hard working or those people who've worked all of their lives. They keep lining their own pockets and looking after their own self interests, not giving two shits about this country or it's future, it's all about me and what am I getting and how much and about setting up "links" for a future after politics, let alone not "offending" anybody and helping these minority's that hate our way of life and turning this country into the biggest NANNY land in the world. That's enough for now as these (add your own whatever) are just killing this country and I hate seeing this once great country being turned to crap.

This one iss grait Greg! There whas a program on Danish television where Thej told os that Companis over the Clobe whas kontrold by an alite! Whitc kontrold hove long time a produkt chould last Befor go caput.. Iff Thej last too long Thej got an worning and Thej chould Pay 10.000$.......Regards DK73

Regards DK73

Hi Yes aperently it's All about that:-( Thej told os that back in the Day when the world whas having clossing borders it whas there too control hove much Nations shipping in and out!! That it's started after the world Word 2. Too make the country's grow faster! Making produkt faster! Sad bud it's the world wee live ind. Regards Lars have a Nice Day Down Under Greg My freind:-D

Regards DK73

Back