3 Mustangs on Craigslist Nashville

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one has an air-brake instead of a spoiler :p

I'd give the first one a really hard look if I was interested, it's been repainted at some point (Missing the blackout on the top of the front bumper) and is showing rust signs in the trunk corners.

Second one is a seller that's been reading too many other ebay ads. It's not worth $5500 in my opinion and unless the Marti report on the car confirms this "Not a mach 1, mach 1" story, it's nothing more than a plane jane fastback. I also like the "Q code" hood.

Third,well this one actually looks pretty nice. Again an obvious repaint (73 didn't see the option for a TuTone hood without hood pins) and the front spoiler looks to have been installed poorly (You can see daylight through a gap that shouldn't exist in one of the pictures) there's also been some suspension changes in the back. I don't think it's worth $17,000 but it is a nice car.

HA i read don's post and i'm like

3e9.jpg

HA i read don's post and i'm like

3e9.jpg
lollerz

Ray
PLUS ONE!!!! I personally purrrFUR that Law Enforcement Generic one......that baby can sneak through a cops fingers likity split.

By the way can we VOTE to keep 72H's pic's for our emoticon's ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
who CARES about a Cyclone...... when you can get your hands on a RARE (177hp not recommended for the average driver) Law Enforcement Generic Mach I????? ::shrug::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxXQXq66ro

I think this may be the ONLY known documentation of this RARE car.

Back