ORIGINAL OWNER

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang grande
I got my car and also had a heap of paper work in the glove box including the details of the original owner and because i love my car so much i sent a letter to the original owner but got no reply?, i know he still lives at the same address because i Googled his name and it came up on the same address on my paper work.

i really want to get in touch with him so i can ask questions about the history of my mustang and see if he has any old pics of it or anything else laying around he lives in Garden Grove, CA, 92840 if anyone lives near him could you please PM me so i can give you the rest of his details so i could get in touch?.

id really be grateful

yes Ive searched them but I'm not sure on paying them at the end of the search?

i already have his full address details and know he still lives there but would love some one to contact him and give him my email address?

ok i looked up the original owner in the US white pages and gave him a call,

found out at around 8pm my time in Australia its around 2am in LA LOL.

the original owner passed away 2yrs ago but i got hold of his son and he has lots of history on my car complete with photos.

and the best thing that i find amazing is that the original owner was a Filipino and my wife is also Filipino so we had a lot to talk about the call lasted for around a hour (not happy about the phone bill lol).

ill up date you all when i get the history on my pride and joy.

Congrats on making contact and getting more on the history of the car. I bought my 2004 Mach 1 in 2006 from a dealer and I tracked down the original owner and we must of talked a half hour about the car. Mustang people are great!

Wow cool story. I had a 65 Malibu SS out of ky. tracked the owner down ... in the process of sending the 71 year old guy a note. Some interesting facts he bought it while in the Army, stationed on the same base as my brother, both were in Viet Nam about the same time.

His last knowledge was the car was left for dead in a field outside of Elizabethtown Ky. .....which is where she was also saved. 3 people all had a part in the salvage it had been stripped of its life, honor and integrity. When I got it... still a lifeless hull....that I returned to a beautiful black on red bad azz SS!!! I think he was pleased.

Back