Before and After

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very good for sure but breather and cover looks suspect.

Were you shooting for 100% correct?

Since it appears the emission sticker was also replaced during the engine bay refurb it is tough to say original motor setup. Is your car an H code?

That is the breather you are running.

I have been wrong before just looks a little out-of-place, especially with the 4V sticker.

EDIT: sorry looked on my computer - not phone and see you started with the H code motor and just modded it a little to your desire. Looks great.

Here is pic of correct 351 C 2v motor:

351 C 2v motor.jpg

Ray

Big fan of before and after shots and these do not disappoint. Well done.

Looks very good for sure but breather and cover looks suspect.

Were you shooting for 100% correct?

Since it appears the emission sticker was also replaced during the engine bay refurb it is tough to say original motor setup. Is your car an H code?

That is the breather you are running.

I have been wrong before just looks a little out-of-place, especially with the 4V sticker.

EDIT: sorry looked on my computer - not phone and see you started with the H code motor and just modded it a little to your desire. Looks great.

Here is pic of correct 351 C 2v motor:

Ray
Thanks it was original with a 2 barrel but I changed it to a 4 but when the motor was redone i changed the sticker to show 4 barrel. And suggestions or changes I should make.

That really looks great. Did you pull the engine yourself and clean things up? Great work!
No my insurance agents father, just south of Chicago been doing it for over 30 years , so he pulled thee motor and did the work, motor was then sent to engine shop for complete overhaul.

Thanks it was original with a 2 barrel but I changed it to a 4 but when the motor was redone i changed the sticker to show 4 barrel. And suggestions or changes I should make.
Again it looks really good. It is obvious a lot of effort went into making it look that nice.- I would probably want to update the breather assy to a 4V carb setup. Hang onto the original setup and change that sticker back to 2V. You'll notice the 4V sticker fits the 4V lid perfect. :)

Ray

Again it looks really good. It is obvious a lot of effort went into making it look that nice.- I would probably want to update the breather assy to a 4V carb setup. Hang onto the original setup and change that sticker back to 2V. You'll notice the 4V sticker fits the 4V lid perfect. :)

Ray

Thanks Ray I will do that, thanks for the info.

Back