First time here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitz72stang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang grande
Original 84,824 miles
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and will be visiting frequently. I just purchased a 1972 Mustang Grande. The car was originally green but has since been painted with whiteish primer. My car has an original 84k miles. After doing some research, I am led to believe that this mustang was originally a show car made to be put in the show room floor of the ford dealers to show the options available. I have done some research and so far, this seems to be true. Still checking though. Will keep you guys posted on that part. I am looking forward to many years with this car and to interacting with the other mustang lovers on this site.

Welcome to the site...you will get plenty of help here. There are a few other members with cars that were for display purposes. If you post pics of the info you have am sure you will be able to get some insight. Do you have the Marti or Emminger reports for the car?

Back