73 on 26" rims

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people have no idea or respect with cars

Looks like a solid car... but the wheels are just too much. The people who commented on the video even feel the same way. If they'd just stuck with 20s... I never thought I'd hear myself say that... rofl

The 26" rims don't piss me off. Rims can be swapped. It doesn't take more than a set of stock rims to turn a covered wagon like this into a freshly un-Donked car.

HOWEVER - hammering the living piss out of the bottom edge of the quarters and the fenders to get those 26" rims to fit is grounds for capital punishment.

Why is it that Donkmobile owners are so content with spending a shitload on the tires, wheels, and spacers - but can't be bothered to have a halfway decent bodyshop modify the fenders when their tires won't clear? I've seen every hack in the book, but never a remotely nice job.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of extra large rims but looks better than I thought it would. Interior was creative.

WTF!!!! Stupid, just stupid.. :D I don't like it at all, but some people does and they have to follow there own style of course.. But it is just to big, can't be fun at all to ride on them, I think it loses some of the comfort with those big rims on :D

Maybe it's just me but I think extra large wheels make the vehicle begin to look cartoonish. To each their own.

Back