Another "rare version"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So rare that it could be a glossed-over paint job on something not so hot.

Everybody has a right to do their car their own way, but when I see tu-tone paint executed with very little care for originality - on a car that isn't a restomod - it makes me wonder just how many other details were overlooked or executed without care.

-Kurt

This car is owned by one of our members (Kindersmach) and was used in the filming of a movie in S Calif.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-lights-camera-mach1-my-car-will-be-the-main-ride-in-an-upcoming-movie

The tailight panel blacked out is taken from the Boss Mustangs.

The car is a nice looking car. And from what I remember - pretty well sorted out. The owner does not say it is concourse or even close. The mention of a few things other than stock is a stretch but buyers need to do their homework. Anyone who relies on the seller of anything to completely educate them about what they are buying is a fool in my book. Too easy these days to learn quickly on the 'net.

Writing an ad is tough. BTW Kurt you did good on your CL ad but as you know a well-written ad for anything is rare!

The extra pinstripe left off the hood treatment is a mod desired by the owner. If others condsidering buying don't like it (or any other mod) they will expect to discout the price. I know of cars (and trucks) I'd love to own that have mods done but the mods are done so well they just highlight the attention to details. For those a premium is expected and usually realized.

Ray

"Looks" like a solid car. I'd need to see/know more about the car to justify the $23,900 price tag... the VIN, for one. If it's not a real Mach 1, the price just dropped significantly.

Why no "Mach 1 decals" if we're going to call it a Mach 1?

Back