1973 Mach 1 2000 miles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It certainly looks it from the top, even though the shock tower struts are not slop grey.

I do think we're not getting the whole story without a look at the bottom though - particularly as the door jamb shows that it's been Ziebarted, complete with the original yellow body plugs.

-Kurt

It certainly looks it from the top, even though the shock tower struts are not slop grey.

I do think we're not getting the whole story without a look at the bottom though - particularly as the door jamb shows that it's been Ziebarted, complete with the original yellow body plugs.

-Kurt
I had a 71 Sportsroof (now owned by MustangSally on here) sold new in Pa. and was Ziebarted when new. Probably the only thing that saved the car from rusting to dirt...

Ray

-Kurt
I had a 71 Sportsroof (now owned by MustangSally on here) sold new in Pa. and was Ziebarted when new. Probably the only thing that saved the car from rusting to dirt...

Ray
This guy has the receipt for the Ziebart posted in one photo. Looks like it was paid for in August of 1973.

Back