H&K USP Expert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Howdy all. I put about a 100 rounds down range with a H&K USP expert in 9mm, nice gun and I feel the need to purchase 1 for myself. Any of you fellas got 1 if so what's the verdict are you still happy with the pistol. Love to hear any and all feed back.

Ps, Also shot a MK23 love this piece too but Aussie gun laws make this 1 a bit harder to own

Howdy all. I put about a 100 rounds down range with a H&K USP expert in 9mm, nice gun and I feel the need to purchase 1 for myself. Any of you fellas got 1 if so what's the verdict are you still happy with the pistol. Love to hear any and all feed back.

Ps, Also shot a MK23 love this piece too but Aussie gun laws make this 1 a bit harder to own
I don't own one but I also feel the need to get one! HK makes some great firearms!

I had a usp 45 and it was a great auto. Even though it was a 45 it was easier to shoot that the 9mm Ruger we took out to get my wife started. She preferred the 45 because it was so nice to shoot.

Yes I like 45s but the Aussie Government thinks 45 = stick up. Stupid in the extreme. Fortunately I have an endorsement on my licence that lets me have 45s if I choose. Was going to buy a Sig 226 X5 but its over a grand more than the H&K and as I only want a fun 9mm that USP was nice and accurate. It ticked all my boxes around durability quality accuracy and well I am yet to see a bad H&K.

I have the regular USP in 9mm and like it a lot. Very rugged, fits my hand well, and I can shoot it better than the .45 tactical I had.

Although, I like both the P7 and P9S better. The P7-M8 is my concealed carry piece. Having a pinned barrel with gas retarded blowback, allows a full 4 inch barrel in a rather small package.

Forgot to mention that the expert has the LEM trigger, I believe, which is a big plus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed the trigger is pretty good for an of the shelf gun.1 of the things I liked about it first up. I also like the tall front sight and the fact that they are plain black and adjustable, suits me better than dots.

Have you ever fired a P9S? Single best pistol ever made unless you are left handed

Also!!!!!!!

HK has a $200 rebate going on. Check HKPro.com for details. Not sure if it's available outside the U.S. But check it out!!!

Have you ever fired a P9S? Single best pistol ever made unless you are left handed

Also!!!!!!!

HK has a $200 rebate going on. Check HKPro.com for details. Not sure if it's available outside the U.S. But check it out!!!
Thanks for the Heads up. Never shot a P9S they are on the restricted list here because of the shorter barrel, more Govenment BS.

Will be contacting the dealer tomorrow monday here and will check out hkpro today.

Made some inquiry's into buying the USP this week, time line is 3-10 months for a new USP expert with the jet funnel WTF. Will go straight to the wholesaler see if I can get them to broker through a local shop. Got about 2 weeks before my permit is back,there is a USP expert without a jet funnel sitting in the shop now. So my go that way and add the jet funnel later if no joy with the wholesaler.

Back