Holy Cow! Look at this 71 Mustang on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent him a message through ebay! Maybe he will join the forums! His phone number is listed in the add, but I don't really want to bug him by phone...LOL!

Based on the mileage, I would say that he is a Collector. I would be almost willing to bet that the other cars are also 429CJ/SCJ.

That is really a "GREAT" price...too bad I just purchased the Marauder:)! The First Lady would give me ALL kinds of grief.

BT

Saw that the other day as well, you gotta wonder what else he has off camera!!

the sad thing is i could buy it :( but then what would i do with my Piece of poop

It looks like he has one of every color. I noticed that there are even more cars under the ones on the lifts. I wonder how he decided which one he'll sell next...maybe a spinning arrow on a color wheel. LOL

Had I won the mega millions last night that's what my garage would look like in short order. Unfortunately i am still confined to looking and drooling this morning.

If that car is what he says it is, its a good deal even at the BIN price.

My wife said I can go for it but I'm to stupid and wan't to restore the one I have. The wife also said I would have to sell my 89 GT that I bought new thats not going to happen. Butt I did think about it.

The contact page gives a number to call for private showings (918-645 4543). This is a Tulsa, Oklahoma number. It sounds like he is open to showing the cars. Anyone interested?

Chuck

The contact page gives a number to call for private showings (918-645 4543). This is a Tulsa, Oklahoma number. It sounds like he is open to showing the cars. Anyone interested?

Chuck
Yes I am ! I wonder if he would take a trade ? That guy has every 71 -73 owners dream ! One of each model ! What I wouldn't give for a Boss 351 ! Of course it could not be all original or con course,because I would have to hang a foot in it.You know "Drive it like you stole it!"

Mustang 4 (2).jpg

Back