Holy Cow! Look at this 71 Mustang on Ebay

RocketFoot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-1971-Mustang-429-CJ-Cobra-Jet-Mach-1-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f983a4a0QQitemZ300538897568QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

No so much the car...look at the other 71's on the lifts in the back ground! What a collection! I want to see more!

spacer.png

Sigh

If only I had a spare 30,000 the wife didn't know about!

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

Now we need to get that guy on this site. If he restored all those, he would be awesome to get some info from.

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

that is one heck of a nice car would love to see picks of the other 4.

Eric

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=45]Visit My Garage[/button]

a58hgh.jpg

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!

Based on the mileage, I would say that he is a Collector. I would be almost willing to bet that the other cars are also 429CJ/SCJ.

That is really a "GREAT" price...too bad I just purchased the Marauder:)! The First Lady would give me ALL kinds of grief.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

It looks like he has one of every color. I noticed that there are even more cars under the ones on the lifts. I wonder how he decided which one he'll sell next...maybe a spinning arrow on a color wheel. LOL

spacer.png

Had I won the mega millions last night that's what my garage would look like in short order. Unfortunately i am still confined to looking and drooling this morning.

If that car is what he says it is, its a good deal even at the BIN price.

73 conv. 460, D0VE large valve heads, Performer RPM manifold, Voodoo 227/233 cam, Holley 950 HP carb, C6 trans, 3.25 trak-loc.

My wife said I can go for it but I'm to stupid and wan't to restore the one I have. The wife also said I would have to sell my 89 GT that I bought new thats not going to happen. Butt I did think about it.

- Mike

The contact page gives a number to call for private showings (918-645 4543). This is a Tulsa, Oklahoma number. It sounds like he is open to showing the cars. Anyone interested?

Chuck

The contact page gives a number to call for private showings (918-645 4543). This is a Tulsa, Oklahoma number. It sounds like he is open to showing the cars. Anyone interested?

Chuck

Yes I am ! I wonder if he would take a trade ? That guy has every 71 -73 owners dream ! One of each model ! What I wouldn't give for a Boss 351 ! Of course it could not be all original or con course,because I would have to hang a foot in it.You know "Drive it like you stole it!"

1507914281_Mustang4(2).jpg.9415ddeffceb9681d037f786302e017a.jpg

16kuyc0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If the owner is OK with the visit - I'm in.

Looks like a very impressive collection.

Chuck - contact me.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Chuck,

Count me in as well if you are arranging a club visit. For a collection like that the 6 hour drive each way is worth it. I will PM you as well.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Yes! Incredible collector! Saw this on 71mustangcougar megasite. I'm glad he has a website now and offer to give tours. I wouldn't mind flying over one day just to see his awesome collection. Sad to see him selling.