New Guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgonzo

Reaction score
My Car
72 standard
Hey guys new to the site. Its time to start the resto of my 72 standard. Had it for a few years now. Bought it from a divorcee that smashed it up 15 years ago and it's been in her garage since. I also got a spare car for parts with it (a grande)........I need the front clip for now plus I need to replace radiator support and the front fender aprons. I would like to get new instead of removing from the sacrificial lamb. I have some questions on who makes the parts that are worth the time and money for the project. Any help would be great........ Excited to be here and hope I can add some knowhow where I can. This is my 4th mustang. Had two '71 Mach1's (at different times) and a 98 GT.........jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. Call Don at Ohio Mustang Supply

440-949-2556 for best information on parts availability. Chuck

Welcome to the club, Jim, from northern Nevada. As mentioned, please post up a couple pics so we can see what you've got.
I'll get some up this weekend. The parts car is out by my parents house behind the barn, I'll get some of those too.....Dark by the time I get home from work now.

Welcome from Murfreesboro, TN. If you have a donor car, why don't you want to use parts from it?
All the time to remove the radiator support from a car that has been in the Wisconsin area it's whole life I don't think will be worth the time and effort. I've removed on of these from one of my previous mach1's and I know how much work it is. I would rather spend the money and get new if possible.....I had to leave the parts car outside for the last few years at my parents farm and when I checked on it in early spring a tree had fallen on the front of it wrecking the drivers side fender, the passenger and hood are all good yet. I'll get a few pics up this weekend.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jim! Welcome from Las Vegas! Glad to have you here! ::welcome::

All the time to remove the radiator support from a car that has been in the Wisconsin area it's whole life I don't think will be worth the time and effort. I've removed on of these from one of my previous mach1's and I know how much work it is. I would rather spend the money and get new if possible.....I had to leave the parts car outside for the last few years at my parents farm and when I checked on it in early spring a tree had fallen on the front of it wrecking the drivers side fender, the passenger and hood are all good yet. I'll get a few pics up this weekend.......
I understand now. It's good you have parents with room. ::thumb::

Back