• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nasa hood feeler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang Grande, 63000 miles restored interior and exterior new suspension, NASA hood, 4bl edelbrock carb and performer intake, new dual exhaust, undercoated
I'm looking to possibly going a different route with my hood so I'm just seeing what I can get for my NASA hood. It is flat black high some light spots of surface rust on the underside but it is dent free and rust free on the top. Please let me know what I can expect to get from her or if you are interested. Forgot to mention it is the steel style not the fiberglass

So do you think that I would be able to sell it for 250?

So do you think that I would be able to sell it for 250?

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest problem you have is it is too heavy to ship. So you are going to have to find someone local to pick it up. That really narrows who might need it. My guess is you will end up getting between $100 to $150 to the right person. Your best bet is probably craigslist.

Gotta agree with Jeff, I'd take it off your hands in a hurry, but gettin' it to GA is an expensive proposition. Try Craigslist and good luck!

Butch

Back