nasa hood feeler

I'm looking to possibly going a different route with my hood so I'm just seeing what I can get for my NASA hood. It is flat black high some light spots of surface rust on the underside but it is dent free and rust free on the top. Please let me know what I can expect to get from her or if you are interested. Forgot to mention it is the steel style not the fiberglass

They're about 450 bucks on eBay brand new.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, you sure as Hell don't have time to do it right the second time.

Dutch uncle

So do you think that I would be able to sell it for 250?

Yeah! I'd buy it for that. Post it up on eBAy.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, you sure as Hell don't have time to do it right the second time.

Dutch uncle

The biggest problem you have is it is too heavy to ship. So you are going to have to find someone local to pick it up. That really narrows who might need it. My guess is you will end up getting between $100 to $150 to the right person. Your best bet is probably craigslist.

Jeff

1972 Q Code Convertible

Gotta agree with Jeff, I'd take it off your hands in a hurry, but gettin' it to GA is an expensive proposition. Try Craigslist and good luck!

Butch

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible--19017]Visit My Garage[/button]