THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO OWN A GENUINE FRANK CONE EDITION MUSTANG!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really is a nice car... just get rid of the FC/GT crap and sell it!!
Semper FI

Hope my sand fleas are ok
coilwire,

Semper Fi right back at ya...

I started my career here back in Nov of 1982 (when we weren't authorized to kill the poor sand fleas). I ended my career here on PI back in Jun of 2007. I was lucky enough to land a good job on base and have been working in PI ever since. The sand fleas are still feasting on recruits and on occasion us old retired guys.

Ooh-Rah!

Who's Frank Cone and why should I care.
What?!? Frank Cone!! The legendary Ford dealer who gained an almost legendary reputation amongst the expert 71-73 Mustang crowd (aka members of this forum).

The rare FC/GT convertible only comes up for sale every few decades and people go nuts on eBay and and get into a bidding frenzy..... Ok, not really. They usually go "WTF?!?" :)

The entertainment factor if this car is not be be frowned upon though. :)

Who's Frank Cone and why should I care.
What?!? Frank Cone!! The legendary Ford dealer who gained an almost legendary reputation amongst the expert 71-73 Mustang crowd (aka members of this forum).

The rare FC/GT convertible only comes up for sale every few decades and people go nuts on eBay and and get into a bidding frenzy..... Ok, not really. They usually go "WTF?!?" :)

The entertainment factor if this car is not be be frowned upon though. :)
Got it, suitably impressed. ?...

Back