Vanity License Plates

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
I just love vanity plates. Mine is M1DLIFE, some one else took MIDLIFE...who is that stupid?

So what vanity plates do y'all have?

Which vanity plates tickle your fancy? The best one I ever saw was at a shopping mall parking lot: ICIBUY (I see, I buy).

mine would be MachWon

I picked mine to pay respect to my dad and his Vette. I have the same initials. My wife has a sense of humor for hers..

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked mine to pay respect to my dad and his Vette. I have the same initials. My wife has a sense of humor for hers..

She may have a sense of humor but it looks like her pony gets tied up outside the garage! Unless there is another door not in the picture.

She may have a sense of humer but it looks like her pony gets tied up outside the garage! Unless there is another door not in the picture.

The first pic was at my sister's place where dad's car is stored now. There is plenty of room in my garage the the wife's car, mine and the project f100 during the summer. As of last week, the f100 is covered in the back yard for the winter and the Mustangs are parked. Wifey needs her daily driver in the garage for the winter.

What do vanity plates cost you? In VT registration is $70. / year. With vanity plates it's $115./ year.

My pickup is DUGTDOG (go figure), my wife has L8RG8RS on her pickup and my Mustang will be 351CJ.

Amy wanted to put "Amys Tang" but I have a thing about putting a persons name on a plate. And since we had afew folks ask what kind of camaro it we put "A Tang" on the plate. :)

I have my last name on the my Expedition, and I have a low number plate on the Mustang which my dad had got me at an auction at the Dpt of Motor Vehicles "I 223" he tried for "I 222" which was my birthday but it was not available.

Back