Vanity License Plates

midlife

I just love vanity plates. Mine is M1DLIFE, some one else took MIDLIFE...who is that stupid?

So what vanity plates do y'all have?

Which vanity plates tickle your fancy? The best one I ever saw was at a shopping mall parking lot: ICIBUY (I see, I buy).

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

cactus.jpg.92e5d9d8700abc0ed60c8ccb3426248e.jpg

mine would be MachWon

Bright lime 72 Mach 1 with 351C 4V, with summit 600 carb(have a Holley too), Edelbrock dual-plane manifold, Hooker headers, 3 inch exhaust with flowmasters, 17 inch Eleanor wheels, FMX tranny, A/C, P/S, front disks and 350 rear gear. Drive it to work every day.

I picked mine to pay respect to my dad and his Vette. I have the same initials. My wife has a sense of humor for hers..

image_zps3e3ef609.jpg

image_zps81fb5de7.jpg

FE177109-A1-C8-4-A6-C-9224-AACCFD66-C3-C9.png

Rick Bombard

1971 Grabber Green Mach 1 351C 4V

2013 Race Red California Special Convertible

1973 Medium Copper Metallic Convertible 302 4V     SOLD

1953 F-100 SOLD

I picked mine to pay respect to my dad and his Vette. I have the same initials. My wife has a sense of humor for hers..

image_zps3e3ef609.jpg

image_zps81fb5de7.jpg

She may have a sense of humor but it looks like her pony gets tied up outside the garage! Unless there is another door not in the picture.

She may have a sense of humer but it looks like her pony gets tied up outside the garage! Unless there is another door not in the picture.

The first pic was at my sister's place where dad's car is stored now. There is plenty of room in my garage the the wife's car, mine and the project f100 during the summer. As of last week, the f100 is covered in the back yard for the winter and the Mustangs are parked. Wifey needs her daily driver in the garage for the winter.

What do vanity plates cost you? In VT registration is $70. / year. With vanity plates it's $115./ year.

FE177109-A1-C8-4-A6-C-9224-AACCFD66-C3-C9.png

Rick Bombard

1971 Grabber Green Mach 1 351C 4V

2013 Race Red California Special Convertible

1973 Medium Copper Metallic Convertible 302 4V     SOLD

1953 F-100 SOLD

My pickup is DUGTDOG (go figure), my wife has L8RG8RS on her pickup and my Mustang will be 351CJ.

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

Mine is RKT351 and the wife's is RKTSGRL

73 Grande

351C 2v

Now 4v Carb/Cam/headers/T5

Gasoline is for washing parts.

Alcohol is for drinking.

Nitomethane is for racing!

Work in Progress photos here:

Last Update: 4/23/16

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/therocket366/library/?sort=3&page=1

Amy wanted to put "Amys Tang" but I have a thing about putting a persons name on a plate. And since we had afew folks ask what kind of camaro it we put "A Tang" on the plate. :)

Live, Laugh, love

ECTA, Ohio mile Landspeed record holder

C/GALT-136.36, AA/FALT 159.38 mph, New B/GALT Record 180.577mph- speed is the need !

I have my last name on the my Expedition, and I have a low number plate on the Mustang which my dad had got me at an auction at the Dpt of Motor Vehicles "I 223" he tried for "I 222" which was my birthday but it was not available.

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

Amy wanted to put "Amys Tang" but I have a thing about putting a persons name on a plate. And since we had afew folks ask what kind of camaro it we put "A Tang" on the plate. :)

used to be one on some girls '68 around here... "PUDTANG"

I want one that reads "HALFAST"

As is "Half-Fast"

or

As is "Half-Assed"

Depending on how fast you say it.:D

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, you sure as Hell don't have time to do it right the second time.

Dutch uncle

I have MACHICJ on mine (as another 72 owner in Detroit already had MACH1CJ bagged - also happens to have the same color as mine too) but in looking at the creativity on here I wish now perhaps I'd taken a more subtle but thoughtful approach....

Nigel B

1972 Mach 1 Cobra Jet 4 speed

I have GME FUEL and GME FIRE for two of my cars. Fans of Metallica will recognize these. I have had people look at my car and say it looks like it uses a lot of fuel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just here to eat my lunch and screw stuff up!!!!!lollerz