• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb lakewood traction bars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang Grande, 63000 miles restored interior and exterior new suspension, NASA hood, 4bl edelbrock carb and performer intake, new dual exhaust, undercoated
I'm looking to get a set of Lakewood traction bars if you have a set please let me know how much you are looking for them and if you could send me a pic that would be awesome. You can also text me if you like 760-216-2396 thank you in advance

justin

I'm looking to get a set of Lakewood traction bars if you have a set please let me know how much you are looking for them and if you could send me a pic that would be awesome. You can also text me if you like 760-216-2396 thank you in advance

justin
I bought a set not to long ago at amazon.com for dirt cheap and super fast shipping, you might check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back