Just bought my first car.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Augie

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grande
Hello everyone, my name is Augie. I just recently bought a 1971 Grande with a 302. The guy I bought it from said that his friend pulled the motor out of it and put it in an F-150. Then, the guy I bought it from bought both the car and the truck from him and took the engine back out of the truck and set it in the car.

So far I have managed to get the proper fly wheel and torque converter for the car and installed the engine back into the car.

I'm from a little Swedish town of about 3500 people in central Kansas. Currently attending welding school working towards an associates degree.

10355005_10152780887494070_1940675619203237559_n.jpg

Looks like you have a great project to hone your skills. Good luck with your new ride.

Hello everyone, my name is Augie. I just recently bought a 1971 Grande with a 302. The guy I bought it from said that his friend pulled the motor out of it and put it in an F-150. Then, the guy I bought it from bought both the car and the truck from him and took the engine back out of the truck and set it in the car.

So far I have managed to get the proper fly wheel and torque converter for the car and installed the engine back into the car.

I'm from a little Swedish town of about 3500 people in central Kansas. Currently attending welding school working towards an associates degree.
::welcome::::beer::::congrats::::beer::::beer::::beer::You're getting the right kind of degree and the right kind of car to practice on. (in a good way) as well, anyother way of body restoration is very expensive to farm out.

Back