• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who can use my Junk?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'72 Fastback (Mach Badging)
'06 Coupe (Mach Tribute)
Hey Guys,

Cleaning garage. Got some old, broken, and dirty stuff. Email me if you're interested. Price... cheap if any price at all. Just hate to throw stuff away that one of my brothers could use... Need $10 for Gauge pod. All other flexible. Gotta pay shipping of course but should not be much. If nobody wants it, it is going in the dumpster...

email me at [email protected] or txt to 573-808-5903

Thanks,

John

or just post here. That works too..

Parts are FLYING off the table!

Gone now are water shields, chrome hood/fender edge trim, door mirror, marker lights and bezels.

aa.jpg

IMG_0950a.jpg

IMG_0951a.jpg

IMG_0953a.jpg

IMG_0955a.jpg

IMG_0954a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for tail lights
They are high priced...whatever shipping cost is to your address from Columbia, Mo. Does that seem fair?

:D

Update...Center Mini Console and Brake Fluid cover spoken for!

Hey Guys,

Cleaning garage. Got some old, broken, and dirty stuff. Email me if you're interested. Price... cheap if any price at all. Just hate to throw stuff away that one of my brothers could use... Need $10 for Gauge pod. All other flexible. Gotta pay shipping of course but should not be much. If nobody wants it, it is going in the dumpster...

email me at [email protected] or txt to 573-808-5903

Thanks,

John

or just post here. That works too..

Parts are FLYING off the table!

Gone now are water shields, chrome hood/fender edge trim, door mirror, marker lights and bezels.
and Tail lights, battery cable, brake cover, mini console,...

Ok guys, I think most all is spoken for...thanks for playing! :D

Rocket366, I tried to reply to your PM but it said you had response disabled. All parts have now been spoken for...sorry man...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, You will have to be patient with me. I am in Sales and it is end of month, end of quarter. The week following Thanksgiving, I am on Vacation for a week so will have time to get everything boxed up and will have shipping prices. Please make sure that you have sent me your full ship to address so I can prepare the shipping labels. I would appreciate it if you would send me a quick email with your name and address, including phone number, and what parts you wanted to make sure I get everybody straight. Again, my email is [email protected] and I also have a PayPal account with that as well to make payment easier.

Thanks,

John

Back