for sale on ebay medium yellow gold mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
Last edited by a moderator:
All you would have to do is ask the seller for what pictures you wanted.

If the car is a california car with no rust it is worth the $8000.00 starting bid with all those options and the wheels being complete. The way I look at it if it is rust free and complete you are going to save yourself $8000.00 dollars in rust repair and chasing down the parts needed to make it complete!

I bought my red ram air car off ebay in 03 and also paid the same money for it in non running condition and have not regretted it one bit. Well that is just my two sense take it for what it is worth!

Regards Tom

I'm really dig gin the dog dish w trim rings. Are those hard to find?
The 14" ones relatively easy, the 15" relatively impossible. The quick way to tell them apart is the 15" ones have a large lip (about 1/2" as compared to almost none) in the center as the dog dish itself is the same size on both.

The true value of this car hinges on how rust free it is. Boy, is that a relatively obvious statement:) If interested one would need to request more pics as mentioned earlier. I do not have a good feeling based on where it is sitting in the pics.

Back