Mach-1 Blue interior question

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach-1
Bright Blue Metallic, and Silver
351 C, Standard Transmission, Deluxe Interior with fold down rear seat
I have the Blue Clarion Knit/Corinthian Vinyl Bucket Seats, the drivers seat upholstery needs work, but the passenger seat and fold down rear seat are in really good shape.

How well do modern seat covers match the old ones?

Of course the Mach-1 door panels are a mess, and the previous owner cut speaker holes by the trap door....It bugged me back in 1980 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Blue Clarion Knit/Corinthian Vinyl Bucket Seats, the drivers seat upholstery needs work, but the passenger seat and fold down rear seat are in really good shape.

How well do modern seat covers match the old ones?

Of course the Mach-1 door panels are a mess, and the previous owner cut speaker holes by the trap door....It bugged me back in 1980 too.
If your looking to match the original, you can buy what you need from these guys and have the damaged parts sewn in...the repros aren't going to match.

http://www.smsautofabrics.com/

Thanks!

I only need two outer left sections sewn in, the rest of the seat is fine.

I thought it might be possible to repair the seat, but being away from all of this for so long, I'm out of date, and trying to catch up as fast as I can.

Any Houston locals have a recommendation on an interior shop?

Back