Sunday Afternoon Cruise Glamour Shoot.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hey Everyone,

Please let me apologise for being an egotistical,self indulgent wanker, who just likes to show off when he gets a chance:p, but i was visiting a local dam close to where i live for my Sunday afternoon cruise today with a mate of mine,and just for fun, i though i would rip off a few shots of the Vert as the sun was going down.

Now i don't consider myself as much of a photographer, but when i downloaded the pics on my computer when i got back home, i was honestly knocked out with how they turned out. I think that the angle of the sun, and the way the light was coming in really added some magic to the photos.

Now i know that there are some forum members who are not all that partial to 123 Verts per say, and i'm not trying to say that mine is the best on the planet, far from it, but when i saw these pics, i just said to myself, Holey Dooley man, that is one hell of a drop dead sexy looking car!!;);) These turned out to be glamour shots, but boy does it make this pony look like a million bucks!!

So other than showing off my vert that i so dearly love,:p i was inspired to put the pics up on the forum in the hope that other forum members might be inspired to take glamour photos of their Mustangs and post them up also for all to enjoy!! I have become a true believer about my Mustang since i have come to own it a few years ago, and i own and drive it with great joy and pride. Why not you too, and show off and show us all your beautiful Mustangs with some great glamour shots as well! Show and share your pride and passion that you have for your cars as well. Click on any image for an exploded view.

Looking forward maybe to seeing some glamour pics down the road sometime!

Many thanks,

Greg.:)

003.JPG006.JPG010.JPG015.JPG017.JPG019.JPG021.JPG022.JPG023.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I miss our place on the river in Chelmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course your vert isn't the best on the planet. That spot is reserved for mine. :p

I will excuse your being an egotistical, self indulgent wanker because I've been guilty of that too with all the pics of my car I've been spamming the forum with in the past (and probably will be in the future). :)

I'm willing to share that title with you. :)

This being said: nice pics. I really like your car a lot.

Beautiful. It is a shame Ford didn't actually make Mach 1 convertibles. They missed out as our cars look great decked out in Mach 1 adornments.

Thanks again for the kind words men. Regards the parking, i was lucky that there were very few people at the dam that afternoon, so i took advantage of parking that way knowing i was not going to be putting anyone out.:p

Think about sending your glamor pics in as well guys!

Greg.:)

Back