Pillar Molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one bought those yet?

Product review at CJ Pony are not promising...

Need a passenger side A pillar molding, but want to spend 190$ only if they are not wasted...

Andreas

The originals are pretty common to find. What color do you need and for the Mach 1?

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, I'm ooking for a black A pillar molding on passenger side for a 73 Mach 1 Sportsroof

Andreas

The originals are pretty common to find. What color do you need and for the Mach 1?

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, I'm ooking for a black A pillar molding on passenger side for a 73 Mach 1 Sportsroof

Andreas

Andreas,

Let me check with a friend that has a mustang junk yard. I was there couple months ago and he had several that I saw. I looked at some for convertible they were $125 ea. or pair for $200 with no breaks or cracks. Will probably be a day or so before he replies.

Ok got on facebook and he has one off for $80.00. He can send to me and I can mail to you just have to figure out the money transfer. I can put in customs papers as gift should be no tax??

Maybe $10.00 to get to me and once here I can do the postage to you and customs forms if I have your address and figure out how much for the part and shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back