Random Pics of the 71

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. Just thought I would post up a few pics from an outing to the lake a few years ago. Greg, Austinvert, requested we post some glamour pics. These aren't too glamorous but its all I got LOL. :D My car has been upgraded a good bit since these pics. Window louvers, flip open gas cap, bigger rear tires, exhaust, 408 stroker, electric cutouts......etc, etc. Enjoy!

ekg9ih.jpg

2rhqxb6.jpg

2n8aq9s.jpg

27xp4lv.jpg

nv5ykh.jpg

21lle1i.jpg

219856s.jpg

30c7ntl.jpg

oqax4m.jpg

2con8fq.jpg

2wofyns.jpg

243meth.jpg

Awesome car! Looks great...except on grass. I don't know why but I think street cars look out-of-place on grass! Beautiful car, though!

Ahhhhhh, Yes Mr. Turtle!! This is exactly what i was talking about!!;);)

I would definitely say these pics qualify for glamour shots indeed! Wow!, your Mustang looks sensational Kevin! You must be very proud of her indeed. That color combo is one of my favourites on our 123 Mustangs.

Thanks for posting your collection and showing the pride. I'm going to start a collection of glamour photos, forum members decide to put up and show on the forum for future admiration, like a hall of fame if you like for me to enjoy.Your's and mine will lead the way!:)

Greg.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, looking good, especially the pics on the bridge.

Just one little piece of advice: Street cars should not be pictured on grass. They don't belong there.

And, especially on pic #1: Make sure there is nothing growing out of your car (like the tree in this particular pic). That can not always be avoidd but in this pic it would have been easy.

Had you left the car on the tarmac and a few yards further back it would have been an almost perfect picture.

Please bear in mind that I am not talking your pics down, just passing on (unsolicited,I know) advice I once got from a pro car photographer.

Thanks everyone. And as you can tell we are not professional photographers!! LOL :D Never knew people didn't like cars on grass. My wifes friend was with us that day taking our family photo for us and I had her sneak a few pics of the mustang in while she was at it. At that location there are only few spots where you can actually stay on the pavement. Most of it is 1 way single lanes. So you cant really stop to get a pic without having people come up behind you. I want to try to get some more pics after winter of the car with the rear louvers and other goodies on it. We even had our car in our wedding. My wife is pretty cool! The whole wedding party got pics standing sround the car. Theres a really cool one of my wife that the photographer took of her reflection in my hood. He took the pic of my hood and you can see her in her wedding dress perfectly! I will see if I can dig up some of those. But thanks again for the comments fellas!

Thanks guys. I just don't know how a pic of a tank game just appeared in my post??? I never seen that before??? :huh: Looks like a sweet game though!!:D
Wouldn't be the first time that Tinypic has crossed the URLs of one person's picture with another.

-Kurt

I love that car. Thanks for the pictures. Grass, pavement, it makes no difference to me, that is one good looking car!

Thanks guys..... its never done though!! Thinking about going with the chrome front bumper just to change it up some. The rubber bumper has some small cracks in the paint and the one corner is touching my fender. Might have bumped into my parts washer pulling it in the garage one night.:D

Back