73 Vert audio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123FRANK321

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang conv
Wrapping up my Rockford Fosgate audio system.

2 T4-6.5 component speakers

1 12in T1 subwoofer

1 400w x2 amp

1 1000w x1amp

7in double din pioneer

custom pilers, custom kick panels, trunk enclouser with amp racks.:cool:

The trunk still wrapping up the electrical.

20141205_171709.jpeg

20141205_171659.jpeg

20141203_193903.jpeg

20141203_193819.jpg

20141203_193929.jpeg

20141203_193838.jpg

20141122_160609.jpeg

20141124_102606.jpeg

IMG_4922294479881.jpeg

IMG_60507305768275.jpeg

IMG_20141202_173237.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang - that box is bad-ass! ::thumb::

Is it ported back to the trunk (as it appears to me)? Or do those ports push through to the front for the backside of the sub?

Awesome. Would love to be able to hear it!

What's the first song that will be played? :)
Lol, good question haven't thought about that.
Kick it classic with Boston's "More than a Feeling"

I'm thinkin' "Metallica - Enter Sandman." That should really get that RF sub workin'. ::thumb::

Dang - that box is bad-ass! ::thumb::

Is it ported back to the trunk (as it appears to me)? Or do those ports push through to the front for the backside of the sub?
Ported back to the trunk. Ill share the completed project soon. I'm just happy we were able to fit the double din and the 6.5's in the kick panels.

7in Double Din

20141205_171659.jpeg

Hi Frank,

This has got to be a kick-ass custom system. I love it when guys go out of their way and spend bulk time and money on going the extra mile on their systems.

Yours looks tastefully designed and modded for sure. Robbing yourself of precious trunk space, maybe, would be your only regret. When you get time, i would love for you to

give us details on how you wanged the double Din in the center dash console. I was going to go that way with my system, but lost me bottle and chickened out from doing it.:D

I wonder if you could get your hands on a decent quality video, and let us sample how she sounds after the fine tuning and setup. That would be a blast!:cool:

Greg.:)

Hi Frank,

This has got to be a kick-ass custom system. I love it when guys go out of their way and spend bulk time and money on going the extra mile on their systems.

Yours looks tastefully designed and modded for sure. Robbing yourself of precious trunk space, maybe, would be your only regret. When you get time, i would love for you to

give us details on how you wanged the double Din in the center dash console. I was going to go that way with my system, but lost me bottle and chickened out from doing it.:D

I wonder if you could get your hands on a decent quality video, and let us sample how she sounds after the fine tuning and setup. That would be a blast!:cool:

Greg I'll make sure ill create a video really soon. The 6.5 T4 Fosgates are awesome component speakers. Sounds like mini subs. I wasn't worried about trunk space because I rarely drive the stang and its enough room for an overnight bag. I have a buddy that's a great fabricator who has been in magazines and multiple shows like sema, so I just gave him the canvas and let the artist run with it. Cant wait to share the final project.

Audio done

Let me know if you guys can view the link?

hologram

20141208_165536.jpeg

Hey Frank,

I can view the link. Your new system has turned out awesome! This setup definately delivers the goods!

The big thing i noticed with my system was when the top gets dropped, and your out in traffic, a lot of the sound gets lost into the atmosphere. That's when a kick ass system pays off, making up for that sound loss deteioration.

I don't think you'll have any probs there.;)

Enjoy the music and sounds.

Totally freakin' awesome!

I was just in the bay area. My daughter got a job there a few years ago now it's a great excuse to take a vacation and visit wine country. Now I have another excuse...to check out that killer sound system.

Cheers and fantastic job!

John

OK, so now I gotta know: where did you get that cool projector?

Awesome stuff, Man! Wish I could hear it in-person. ::thumb::

Back