On our Chevelle site, we have a thread called "pay it forward" it is where members donate stuff to other members free (they do have to pay the shipping)

I have this rusty 72 about stripped and ready for the crusher. There is not much left of it, but I would hate to send it if it has a part that someone needs. Just e-mail me if you need something and I will cut it out only thing left that bolts on is the heater and I don't need that.

nothing under the car is worth saving.

don29163@gmail.com

Very cool idea Don

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

• 7 years later...

On our Chevelle site, we have a thread called "pay it forward" it is where members donate stuff to other members free (they do have to pay the shipping)

I have this rusty 72  about stripped and ready for the crusher. There is not much left of it, but I would hate to send it if it has a part that someone needs. Just e-mail me if you need something and I will cut it out only thing left that bolts on is the heater and I don't need that.

nothing under the car is worth saving.

don29163@gmail.com     /////   do u hav a 73 quarter inside rear window molding//////

THE WIND SHEILD COWBOY