Luke's Glamour Shots

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
My Glamour shots. Taken in Oregon.

2my0s4.jpg
[/img]

qrdzix.jpg
[/img]

There is no better looking Mustangs from this rear angle IMO

r8z235.jpg
[/img]

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke, that car looks great!

I think the 2-piece hubcaps, no spoilers and no tutone hood look great. Refreshing to see a Mach that is not wearing every bit of its "battle gear"...like mine.

I love my car, of course...but when I see a clean and unadorned example it really sets me back. I love it!

Thanks Luke, you are a trouble maker. THe BOSS saw these shots and said, "Maybe blue is the way to go." This was strange because when I talk about blue on anything I'm told, "You have too many blue cars already."

The only easy decision so far was red.

Thank You gentlemen. The car belongs to Greg, Austinvert now and I am certain it looks even better after he has applied some detail to it.

Sicndhed red outrageous who ever heard of a red mustang:p Well my friend you have great taste as is evident by cars in your garage so what ever colour you or the wife pick will end up looking sweet.

Blue Glow and Argent is a great colour combo and very striking in the sun, I all ways loved grabber blue and argent but the contrast in colours seem greater with the Blue Glow. I used to get heaps of compliments on the colour. I kinda like how things like the door handles sit in all that blue but tie back to the stripes like wise the antenna and windscreen trim, cant believe these cars get so little love from the Mustang guys makes me glad Iam just a car guy because they clearly rock. .

Back