How cools cool

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Thought you might like this photo.

1znpwrs.jpg
[/img]

Of course mate. Sand Pebbles and the war lover I like a lot too. All his films a pretty good. When I was a little kid living in Mt Carbine and Mareeba we used to see Lee Marvin a bit. I didn't know who this old drunk marlin fisherman was, until I was a fair bit older and watched Cat Ballou.

This is pretty much how I remember Marvin a skinny old bloke pissed to the eye ball carrying a full case of empty whiskey bottles down the wharf he had only been at sea 3 days lol

Of course mate. Sand Pebbles and the war lover I like a lot too. All his films a pretty good. When I was a little kid living in Mt Carbine and Mareeba we used to see Lee Marvin a bit. I didn't know who this old drunk marlin fisherman was, until I was a fair bit older and watched Cat Ballou.

This is pretty much how I remember Marvin a skinny old bloke pissed to the eye ball carrying a full case of empty whiskey bottles down the wharf he had only been at sea 3 days lol
Yeah, i like Lee Marvin too. Point blank was one of my favs. I worked for a boss many years ago, who ended up being a deck hand/ helper on a fishing boat Marvin rented for a few days to go marlin fishing in the late sixties up in north Queensland. He told me that Lee had a rather rude, demanding, arrogant and aggressive behaviour to him, and got pretty drunk a fair bit on the trips. I wasn't surprised to hear that feedback. Out of interest, here's some movies Lee was in .............

http://www.ranker.com/list/lee-marvin-movies-and-films-and-filmography/reference

Greg.:)

Ha ha Luke, Lemmy probably has seen God on more than one occasion, as well as alot of stuff only Lemmy could see. It's amazing how guys like this have managed to live so long, must have something to do with having a bottle of Jack for brekky, lol.

Back