1971 cougar gt original fiberglass scoop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Nice original hard to find piece in nice shape. Came on 429 and cougar gt s. West coast cougar lists theirs that was repaired for 670. I'm askin 200 for mine

Last edited by a moderator:
price drop 150!

Nice original hard to find piece in nice shape. Came on 429 and cougar gt s. West coast cougar lists theirs that was repaired for 670. I'm askin 200 for mine

price drop 150!
I may be interested. Do you have pictures? You can email them to me bob @ rccinnovations.com. BTW - Your PM box is full, won't accept new messages.

Negative on the power windows

Sold!

price drop 150!
I may be interested. Do you have pictures? You can email them to me bob @ rccinnovations.com. BTW - Your PM box is full, won't accept new messages.

I'll snap a few pics today when I get home from work. Thanks!

The hood scoop arrived today. I was a bit worried as they can be rather fragile, but Alex did a great job packing it.

Alex is a great guy to buy parts from - he answered all questions, emailed pictures & got it packed and shipped in no time at all.

Thanks, Alex!

The hood scoop arrived today. I was a bit worried as they can be rather fragile, but Alex did a great job packing it.

Alex is a great guy to buy parts from - he answered all questions, emailed pictures & got it packed and shipped in no time at all.

Thanks, Alex!
Agreed!!, picked up some rims this pass weekend, Good person to deal with:D

I should have picked up some other stuff he had to sell, maybe next time

Back